Alliance 6L Indoor Grill Air Fryer
Out of stockWatch Video
Product DescriptionAn extra-large 6L capacity grill airfryer to prepare for quick meals in minutes. Bring the flavours of your traditional South African braai into the comfort of your kitchen with the Alliance Grill airfryer. From roasting veggies or searing steak, choose from low, medium, high and max for the best grilling temperature. Choose from air grill, to crisp, broil, bake, roast or dehydrate for all your meal requirements. With 360° air circulation, the indoor grill can air fry at higher temperatures than other airfryers and features a large 6L capacity to cook for a crowd. After your indoor cookout, just place the ceramic basket, cooking pot and grill grate into your dishwasher for an easy cleanup.
– Digital Control
– Dual Grill & Airfrying Functionality
– 6L Airfrying Capacity
– 3.9L Nonstick ceramic basket
– Pre-installed smoke filter
– Dehydrate Function: 40-90°C
– 7 Cooking Functions
– Temperature Range: 40-265°C
– 2 Year Warranty
412mm(L) x 347mm(W) x 265mm(H)
Gross Weight – 10.4kg
What is included in an Aircon Installation fee?
The cost of the back-to-back aircon installation (i.e. indoor unit located on the other side of the wall opposite the outdoor unit) with available plug point for the 9000btu and 12000btu is R2500.00 (incl. VAT). The cost of the installation for the 18000btu and 24000btu is R2700.00 (incl. VAT)
The cost of this installation includes the following:
- Up to 3metres of refrigerant piping, drain pipe and cable
- Outdoor mounting bracket (if required)
- Installation to a maximum height of 3metres above ground level
- Drilling of one hole for piping
- Holes will be filled but not painted
The installer will quote for all costs in addition to the 3metre back-to-back installation which will include but are not limited to the following:
- Any required piping and cabling in addition to the piping and cabling referred to above, or electrical connection to the main switchboard
- Travelling expenses in the event of the installation being out of a 30km radius from where the unit was bought
- Any other extras, including but not limited to:
- external isolators and additional electrical work required
- any additional refrigerant piping, insulation, drain pipe and cable
- trunking to cover piping
Please note costs of isolators are not included in the installation fee. Isolator switches are a regulation requirement and are not included in the cost of the installation. A qualified electrician must install an isolator at your own cost. He must install the isolator not more than 2metres from the condenser and within view of the condenser. The cost of this is in addition to the installation cost of the unit and must be paid directly to the electrician. Indoor and outdoor units must always be earthed. You can expect to pay anything between R1000-R1500 in addition to your basic installation fee for this.
Search For Dealers
Search for dealers by choosing an area, entering a location or using your current location above, then select an installer to install your new aircon.