Alliance Aqua Inverter Midwall Split Aircon
Alliance aircon BTU calculator
Our Alliance Air conditioners come in different strengths and sizes to suit any room size.
Use the calculator below to determine which Air conditioner is suitable for your room size.
Recommended Cooling Capacity
Minimum Recommended BTU
- Up to 70% energy-saving efficient inverter technology.
- Safety protection, fireproof E box (indoor) and refrigerant leakage detection.
- Dual Filter- eliminates harmful substances, providing clean air.
- Golden Fin-The unique anti-corrosive golden coating on the heat exchangers can withstand the salty air, rain and other corrosive elements. It also effectively prevents bacteria from breeding and improves heat efficiency.
- 3D Airflow- controls the flow and direction of the air to cool every corner of the room, giving constant comfortable temperature.
- Smart - WiFi control ready (dongle included).
- Highly efficient compressor- operates under extreme hot temperatures (up to 68°C) and extreme cold temperatures (as low as -32°C) while saving energy costs.
- Stability protection- can withstand voltage fluctuations (overloads) without a separate voltage stabilizer.
What is included in an Aircon Installation fee?
The cost of the back-to-back aircon installation (i.e. indoor unit located on the other side of the wall opposite the outdoor unit) with available plug point for the 9000btu and 12000btu is R2500.00 (incl. VAT). The cost of the installation for the 18000btu and 24000btu is R2700.00 (incl. VAT)
The cost of this installation includes the following:
- Up to 3metres of refrigerant piping, drain pipe and cable
- Outdoor mounting bracket (if required)
- Installation to a maximum height of 3metres above ground level
- Drilling of one hole for piping
- Holes will be filled but not painted
The installer will quote for all costs in addition to the 3metre back-to-back installation which will include but are not limited to the following:
- Any required piping and cabling in addition to the piping and cabling referred to above, or electrical connection to the main switchboard
- Travelling expenses in the event of the installation being out of a 30km radius from where the unit was bought
- Any other extras, including but not limited to:
- external isolators and additional electrical work required
- any additional refrigerant piping, insulation, drain pipe and cable
- trunking to cover piping
Please note costs of isolators are not included in the installation fee. Isolator switches are a regulation requirement and are not included in the cost of the installation. A qualified electrician must install an isolator at your own cost. He must install the isolator not more than 2metres from the condenser and within view of the condenser. The cost of this is in addition to the installation cost of the unit and must be paid directly to the electrician. Indoor and outdoor units must always be earthed. You can expect to pay anything between R1000-R1500 in addition to your basic installation fee for this.
Search For Dealers
Search for dealers by choosing an area, entering a location or using your current location above, then select an installer to install your new aircon.